Autumnal Carrot&Apple Muffins!

Hiya!

Autumn is finally here! I know I know- September has just started which doesn’t automatically mean Autumn has as well, buuuuut as crisps mornings, frosty evenings and pumpkin spiced everything is now in the country, for me Autumn is as well. (Also, the stores bringing out Fall Decoration and Fashion is a reasonable explanation for Autumn’s arrival!)
A few days ago I found a recipe on Pinterest while being stuck on a stuffy- aired London tube, which I reaaaaally wanted to try out. Luckily, I had all the ingredients at home, so I could start off right away!




These very autumnal muffins turned out better than I thought, they tasted super amazing and even my friend Phil, who refuses to eat anything ‘unmanly’ and ‘veggo’ was surprised by how delicious they tasted, therefore I thought I’d share it with you!

(Recipe originally found on Pinterest by Wine & Glue )

Ingredients & Instructions


Before you start swinging your whisk, preheat oven to 350°F/175°C
  • Mix together: 1 ½ cup of sugar, 2 eggs and 1 cup of oil
  • Pour into previously whisked mixture slowly: 3 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon baking soda
The batter will be very thick!
  • Last but not least, shred 2 apples and 3 carrrots and mix them with the batter.
  • Fill muffin tins and bake for 20/25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
Good Luck and Happy Cooking,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.