Beauty Blogger Tag!



So I was tagged to do the Beauty Blogger Tag by Kate&Elle and here it is!

1. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?

essence, their concealer is my life saver!

2. Favourite high end beauty brand?

 KIKO, since their products are super affordable and have great quality!

3. If you could buy any clothes store, which one would you buy?

Topshop, becuase honestly- I would die for their pajama range...

4. Clothes shopping or makeup shopping?

mmmh... difficult...I think I'm going to choose clothes though...

5. If you could only wear one makeup item for the rest of your life, what would it be?

essence stay all day concealer because I assume clear skin will never be out of trend!

6. Lush or Bath and Body works?

Lush! *sings Zara Larssons Lush Life*

7. Reading blogs or watching YouTube?

Depends on what mood I'm in!

8. Netflix or YouTube?

Netflix

9. What is your favourite type of hat?

I'm going to go with the classic beanie or my black fedora hat ;)

10. Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?

Harry Potter because Daniel Radcliffe has been my crush since I first saw the Philosopher's stone and I basically grew up with it (Still waiting for that Hogwarts letter...) 

These are my questions:  

1) Which brand would you love to collaborate with?
2) Name one item in your make-up collection you really regret buying!
3) If you weren't allowed to wear make up, which item would you miss the most?
4) Is there any product you'd like to buy but never got around to/can't afford it?
5) What's your biggest fail concerning make-up?
6) Is there any beauty trend you really dislike?
7) What was your first make up product?
8) Which lipstick would you wear to a red carpet premiere?
9) MAC or Urban Decay? 
10) Nude lipsticks or bright ones?     

I'm going to tag...

Morgan 
Kerri
Hilary
Shannon 
Yousra
Alice
Julia
Ashley
Shannon
Summer
  
  The rules for this tag are:
1) Tag the Blogger who nominated you
2) Answer the questions you were given
3) Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about Beauty/fashion/lifestyle
4) Come up with 10 questions for your nominees
5) Inform the Bloggers you chose that you nominated them

  
Again, thanks for tagging me! I hope you enjoyed reading!

Love,

-J.  

Comments

  1. I just wanted to say that I really love your blog, it´s soooo cute and you seem very nice. Have a lovely day!
    Bella xx
    http://sillymindofmine.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you this is so cute <3 Have a nice day too love!

      Julia xx

      Delete
  2. Great Response!
    Kat and Elle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Thanks for tagging me! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.