Affordable Hair Care? Yes please!


I used to have quite healthy hair, until I started dyeing it. Since then it has always been a struggle to keep it healthy. Right now my hair is in a normal state, I'd say- not super healthy, not overly damaged.
 Since I'm a student, I have a quite low budget and it's not easy to find affordable products that really do something for your hair. To spare you the quest I decided to write down my Hair Care Routine and some facts about my hair!


  • I first dyed my hair at 15- a pink dip dye
  • My natural hair colour is blonde and I bleached the tips for a cute ombre look!
  • I wash my hair every second, somethimes third day
  • I blow dry my hair only in Autumn and Winter

Step 1:



Product: Garnier Fructis strenghtening and structuring shampoo "Stop Agressions"
Price: about 2£
Application: Massage into wet hair and rinse.

Step 2:



Product: Ombia Hair Xpert Repair Complex
Price: about 3£
Application: Massage into wet hair (squeeze the water out before), leave in for about 3 minutes and rinse.

Step 3:



Product: Balea Intensive Care Hair Mask (This smells absolutely heavenly oh.my.god)
Price: about 1.50£
Application: Squeeze as much water out of your hair as possible and part into two. Then apply on tips until hair feels super silky. Leave in for about 5-10 minutes, then rinse

Step 4 (After Showering):


Product: Schwarzkopf Heidi's Heat Styles Heat Protector
Price: about 3£
Application: Spray into your hair evenly before blow drying, then comb through it.

Step 5:



Product: Garnier Fructis Anti Spliss Serum Stop "Agressions"
Price: about 4£
Application: Part hair into two, then apply on both lenghts before Blow Drying.

Which products do you use? Tell me!

Hope you enjoyed reading,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Scents 2017

How I conceal my acne scars...

About Me...