What's in my wardrobe: Bikini Edition

Paisley Pattern Bikini: Primark
Black and Yellow Flower Pattern Bikini: Pimkie

Turquoise Twisted Bandeau Bikini: New Yorker
Navy Polka dot Bikini: Hunkemöller

Black Ruffle Bikini: H&M




Striped Bikini: Hunkemöller

Triangl Fake Bikini Top: C&A
Black Bikini Bottoms: H&M




Thought I'd share some of my favourite Bikinis with you today, since I love swimming and spending time on the beach :) Maybe you find a few pieces that you like and decide to get them! (I added where to get them in the caption of the picture)

Please comment below if you like these What's in my wardrobe posts because if you do I'll turn them into a series! Thanks for reading and sticking with me, 

xx Julia xx



Comments

  1. Your bikinis are so pretty. I particularly love the stripey one.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.