Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.
In my opinion, how you spend your morning can have a huge impact on how the rest of your day is going. So I decided to transform a super popular video on youtube in a blog post! I'm not exactly a morning person and on weekends I love to stay in bed until midday, therefore I force myself to get up super early on week days, otherwise I feel like I'm unproductive and lazy. My alarm usually goes off at 5:45 am but I only ever manage to get out of bed at 6. Those extra 15 minutes in bed really help me to wake up though and are usually spent cuddling with my boyfriend or scrolling through social media if he hasn't woken up yet. Then I make my way downstairs to my kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I'm not very hungry that early in the morning, so most mornings I go for a casual cup of tea with some granola or a toast with some avocado mash- which I've especially been enjoying since it's getting warmer outside! Depending on the weather I either eat outside ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx